Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Is this nesting or what?...

So Olivia's room is almost done and I have to say, it doesn't look so bad. We are just waiting for the imported wall paper border to arrive. (It's being imported from the Target store in Phoenix where our friends Jennifer and Ed are visiting our other friends Sylvia and Craig) I might even show you a picture of it when it's all done. Anyway, while doing this room, I've spent a lot of time going back and forth to the bathroom across the hall and realized that now that the kid's room looks pretty good, the bathroom looks really bad. It alway did, but I guess was easier to ignore when the other rooms looked pretty blah also. So now I have new wall paper border for the bathroom (not imported) and paint to fix the walls and since I now have a sea sponge, I'm going to learn to use it. After I bought the wall paper border for the bathroom, I got to thinking that our bedroom is really plain. We've always talked about decorating it, but either got busy with other things or didn't agree on what to do. So now we're talking about colors (ok, so it's just me that's talking about colors) and Ron is rolling his eyes and hides everytime I hold up another Home Depot paint brochure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Site Counter