Thursday, October 19, 2006

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

Olivia's First birthday was on Thanksgiving weekend which made for an extra special and extra thankful Thanksgiving this year. A few friends and family came over celebrate with us.


Miss Olivia riding her new pony from Auntie Kathy and family.



Miss O deciding she's had enough pony riding.


"What?? Peas and ham for my birthday supper?"


I love blueberries and strawberries so what could be better than blueberry/strawberry birthday cheesecake?
Posted by Picasa

The aftermath of the blueberry cheesecake! ("I don't know why mom took my shirt off")

We were guests for Thanksgiving Dinner at Ron's youngest son, Dales home. Dale's wife, Gisela is from Mexico and this is the first time she's ever cooked a turkey. I wish I had photos of it because it really looked and tasted like it would give Martha Stewart a run for her money. My big brother Stewart, and his family came over also. Excellent food, terrific company. Miss Olivia loved her elevated seat on top of the portable dishwasher where she could keep an eye on everyone. So much to be thankful for - everyday.

3 Comments:

Blogger Thumbelina's Mom said...

Happy Birthday, Olivia!!! What a happy girl! I love her rocking horse - I saw a rocking pig on e-bay one time and didn't get it, and now I'm kicking myself because I haven't seen one like it since. The cheesecake looks good =)

10/19/2006 2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Olivia:) What a lovely day everyone had, extra special.

10/19/2006 7:06 PM  
Blogger my3 kids said...

What a beautiful birthday girl you are Olivia. Happy 1st birthday sweet girl.

Janice, Scott, Kyle, Kira and Emma from Ontario xoxo

10/21/2006 8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Site Counter