Thursday, March 22, 2007

A Short Update...

It's unbelievable how fast the days go by now. We are firmly rooted into our lives as a family and I can't remember a time when it was any different. Olivia gets busier and funnier by the day and just loves to get a laugh out of people. There are so many sides to this little girl and everytime we turn around, she shows us a new one. My biggest project over the past several months has been finding a good daycare and we feel so lucky to have found a great one. The only catch is that we have to start 6 weeks earlier than I would have liked, which means that I go back to work right after Easter. I'm already feeling the separation anxiety and I know it's going to be much harder on me than it is on her. The daycare we have is such a cheerful, spacious and happy place, I wish I could spend the days there too!! As hard as it will be to be away from Olivia for 8 or 9 hours a day, I guess it will begin a new chapter in her life and her world will start to get a little bigger (sniff, sniff).

Anyway, here's a few photo's of the little Miss since Christmas - enjoy...






Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

I'm sure the thought of being away from Olivia is breaking your heart!! Glad you found a great place for her to go!!

Olivia is beautiful!!! Thanks for the new pictures and update!!

3/22/2007 10:46 AM  
Blogger Norma said...

I dread the day I will need to leave my girl in daycare - and I don't even have her yet! Olivia is so cute - I love the picture of her with her doll on the ride on toy!

3/23/2007 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Site Counter