Wednesday, November 29, 2006

We're still here!

So, a few of you have missed us and have been emailing for updates. How nice to be missed!! I haven't blogged for a while because.....hmmm...can't think of a good excuse so here's some updated pics of the diva. Some in her pretty new dress and some in our freak snowstorm. Our weather guys were calling for up to 5 cm (2 inches) of snow and at last measure, we had 37 cm (15 inches) in our back yard and it's currently snowing again. Folks in these parts aren't good with snow and it really screws up the city, but I love it - reminds me of my childhood in Ontario and gives us a spectacular short term change of scenery.

We're debating on whether or not to cut Miss O's hair yet. It seems to need a trim, but it's so fine that we wonder if we should wait until it thickens up and fills in a little more. What do you think?







 Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have missed you:) Good to see your post:) Love the photo of Olivia in the snow....if she was here she would have disappeared into the snow...we have had LOADS and LOADS it aint so pretty right now, digging our of our driveways.

11/29/2006 6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so beautiful Olivia I don't think it matters whether you have a trim or not. However, if your hair gets in your eyes or bothers you, then a trim might be a good idea.

11/29/2006 10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at her growing up right before our eyes! What a cutie-pie! We haven't had any snow in Southern Ontario - it's raining today.

11/30/2006 6:54 AM  
Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

SOOOO beautiful!!! I love seeing her grow!!

I vote...no cutting the hair!!! (But remember I have 4 boys so I don't know much about girl hair!!)

11/30/2006 2:07 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Love the photos of the snow - we had so much fun with it too!! Olivia looks right at home in her snowsuit. She is really a cutie. Thanks for your advice at the CHOICES meeting. We really appreciated you both sharing your first hand knowledge. Enjoy that snow, it seems to be melting!!!

12/02/2006 9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there.

I've so been enjoying this blog. I've read every word and keep coming back for updates---even though I expect we will never meet. (I'm from the other coast.)

Anyway, I couldn't resist responding about the hair. I think her hair looks fine as it is, but if you are concerned about it thickening up a bit, trimming it earlier rather than later may be a help. I have the finest hair in the world, and growing up, my parents always had me keep it short in an attempt to thicken it up. It worked for my brother but not for me. I can only imagine how thin it would be if I had grown it longer as a child.

Anyway, I think Olivia is gorgeous and that you are a great writer.

Best wishes in your continued journey.

12/11/2006 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Site Counter