Thursday, February 02, 2006

Tick, Tick, Tick....

Well, it's been 284 days since our dossier went to China and 247 days since it was logged in - but who's counting? February is shaping up to be a very busy month at work, which should help pass the time quicker. Also, even though we've had rain for 39 of the last 40 days, signs of early spring are everywhere here. My daffodils are 6 inches out of the ground, the grass is growing lots, the snowdrop crocuses are all out and there are blossoms on some of the trees. I even noticed driving home the other day that the heather is blooming everywhere. Victoria has it's official flower count every year in February, and I think this is just to pi-- off the rest of the country. Spring is my favorite time of year, so at least the signs of spring offer some hope of good things just around the corner. I know our referral will be one of them, but I'd sure like it sooner rather than later. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Site Counter