Thursday, March 22, 2007

A Few More Pictures


Here's a few more pictures I though worthy of posting. One is Olivia running around the house with headphones pretending she can't hear anyone. The second is my new tattoo - yes I said tattoo. I've wanted one for years but held out for just the right one. The characters are Olivia's Chinese name (which is Zhi Meng), the ladybug is a symbol of good luck and happiness in Chinese adoption, and the cherry blossom...well, I just liked it. The third pic is Olivia's latest talent - table dancing. No - it's not the start of a budding career.



Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

I LOVE your tatoo!!! Dale and I want some sort of Chinese Character tatoo as well! We too are just waiting till we know what "the right one" is!

Blessings,

Dawn

3/22/2007 10:47 AM  
Blogger RoLo said...

Hi there, lovely to see photos and read your update:)
I love the look on Olivia's face in the photo with the headphones heheheh looks mischevious.
The new tatoo is gorgeous.

3/24/2007 10:22 AM  
Blogger Journey To Our Baby Sister.... said...

Love the new updated pictures...your tattoo looks awesome.....looks so much better once they heal!!!

Cindy L
Moncton, NB

3/24/2007 3:11 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Olivia is just getting so spunky looking, just a hint of mischief in those beautiful eyes. Love the tattoo, and it looks even better when I saw it in person.

3/26/2007 7:45 PM  
Blogger Thumbelina's Mom said...

Love the tattoo, and my how Olivia has grown! She's as gorgeous as ever!

3/30/2007 9:02 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Beautiful! (Both the tattoo and Olivia). She has really grown. I have a couple of tattoo, but would like to get another small one for Aidan. Yours will look even better when it is all healed over.

3/31/2007 7:32 AM  
Blogger RoLo said...

Just checking in:) I cant believe that May is coming up so soon. It will be a year since we met you and Ron in Victoria............wish we were planning another holiday to BC!!

4/19/2007 9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the Tatoo!

lora

9/17/2007 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Site Counter