Saturday, April 08, 2006

Happy Birthday to me....


(Sing to the tune of Happy Birthday)
Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me
I'd love to have my baby girl,
Before she's Twenty three!!

It's a good day. I didn't have to wake up to an alarm, I get to coach a 9 & 10 year old girls softball team, I get to play in our last regular hockey game of the season tonight, and my husband got me a new bike! (well I went and got it, but it's from him and Emma) Yep, it's a good day. Now where's my baby girl???? I can't think of any reason why we wouldn't get our referral within the next 3 weeks, but after the past 2 months, I'm afraid to count on anything or make any assumptions. Say a prayer for us, cross your fingers, wish on a star or click your heels three times - we'll take it all.

6 Comments:

Blogger US said...

Happy Birthday Val!!!!!! Keeping our fingers crossed and our eyes glued to your blog for any news on our new cousin.
xoxoxo
Sarah, Josh, Morgan and Liam

4/08/2006 3:37 PM  
Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I hope it's soooo soon that you get to see your little girls face for the first time!!!

Dawn

4/08/2006 7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok now your ladybug cake is a lot nicer than mine was!!!! LOL Love it!!!!

You know you are next......holy crap you are soooooooo NEXT!!!! I don't think anyone can be more NEXT than you guys are!!!!!!!!! I can't wait, and scream LOUD when that time comes!!!!!

4/09/2006 8:30 AM  
Blogger Our Journey to Jenna Maria said...

Happy Birthday Val!! From another fellow Aries (mine was on the 4th, but since I'm a cake decorator and everyone gets their cakes from me, I didn't get a funky cake like yours!!)

Here's hoping that we'll both be posting our sweet baby girls' picture on our blogs in the next few weeks.

Cheers!

4/09/2006 8:46 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Val!!!! Maybe you should come to the playgroup on Saturday and spend time with the families who are proof that yes, you will get your little girl and you will be celebrating your next birthday with her.

4/09/2006 7:41 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Happy B-day...love the cake!

4/12/2006 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Site Counter