Tuesday, April 18, 2006

What keeps me going...


Man, it's tough right now to think about much other than the possibilities of referrals leaving China at the end of this week, or the seemingly never ending and unexpected delays we are experiencing. Here's a little something I read quite a while ago and it sure has been a source of comfort for us lately:

Be assured that if God takes longer than you wish, it is only to make the blessing all the more precious. ~Unknown

Hopefully, we will hear something of our referral news late next week. Please accept our sincere thanks to all of you who have offered so much support, encouragement and comfort during the sometimes trying times of this journey. Even our adoption/blogger friends, whom we've never met in person, are appreciated more than they know. It's true that friends really will go anywhere with you...thanks for coming along.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am hoping that you get news this next week:) Your quote is encouraging and just what I needed today! I am so grateful for all the support from family friends and on-line friends

4/18/2006 8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just realized that your LID is May 31st!!! You must be climbing the walls! I heard that the director of the CCAA who is visiting Canada/ US, etc. flew back last week to sign all the referrals. Should be any day now!!! My fingers are crossed for you - can't wait to hear your good news ... I'll be checking back daily!

4/20/2006 7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Site Counter